Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hello!

I'm so excited to be here, right now, today, starting this blog. It's strangely nostalgic to be moving into this part of my journey. While it's the beginning of a new experience (building up my private practice, this blog, etc.) it's also the closing of some past experiences. As I look forward with wonder onto a path which I can only follow a little ways with my eyes (beyond that is unknown territory), I feel a sense of gratitude for what's behind me. While I'm grateful for the learning gained, the good books that were recommended, the schooling, the work experiences...I'm especially grateful for the connections formed and felt with truth seekers, mentors, teachers, clients (who also fit into the teacher category as they have been among my greatest teachers), true friends, and my own true self. My perception of healing has shifted and transformed over the last few years and that is why I'm here. I want to share some of the ah-hah's, the confusions, the questions, and the answers that have brought me and my clients to where we each stand on our path today. I hope this blog will provide helpful insights and resources. Please feel free to comment with questions or email me at the email listed. I currently work in private practice in Sandy, UT (near Salt Lake City), and offer web-cam sessions for those who cannot come into the office due to distance or other circumstances.

No comments: